Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thank you, Aunt Patti

We had such an awesome time in New York. We were sooo exhausted by the end of each day from all the walking, I was just too tired to update the blog. And once I was home, I was covered up with work and the craziness of daily life. More pics of our trip to come soon, but I wanted to say a gigantic THANK YOU to my wonderful sister Patti, who made our trip possible. She took great care of Sawyer and gave him her undivided attention for four days. She e-mailed us pictures of him having fun - playing on the slide, in the bathtub, in the playroom - and I never had to worry. What a great aunt and sister! Thank you, thank you. We love you.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP