Monday, May 4, 2009

It Takes Two ...

I love having two kids. It's a lot more work, yes - but so much fun to see them growing together and getting to know each other. The dynamics in our house have changed, and Parker has adapted so well. Sure, I still get the occasional, "Can you take Sawyer back to the hospital?" But for the most part, he loves his little brother. And Sawyer watches every move Parker makes. Sawyer loves to be entertained, and Parker is only too happy to oblige.

Here they are sharing some goldfish crackers on the way home from the airport last week ...


And here's what happens if I leave them alone together even for a minute...



1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 5, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

This makes me want another one right now. I love the stickers. Hilarious.

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP