Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Photo Shoot Results!

Wow! Here are some photos (these are just a few of my favorites) from our photo shoot by Sarah B. Gilliam at Smarty Pants recently. I love them, even though I can tell that Sawyer was not feeling well that day (not a single smile the whole time ... aaah, well). I posted earlier about the bad morning we had, but what can you do? I am so glad we went, and I really want to do it again soon. (I really can't resist good photography...) This is going to be regular thing at Smarty Pants. The next ones are June 13 and 14. Check out Sarah's blog or the Smarty Pants site for details. I'll post a few more pics soon. I just love these. I told Parker that next time, I will let him wear anything he wants. He asked if he could wear his Batman costume.

I said absolutely.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP