Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Little Something for Me

I mostly write about my kids on this blog, because that's really why I started it: to keep my scattered-across-the-country family and friends in the loop of our lives.
But I'm in the midst of doing something that's kind of for me. I'm running in the Country Music Half Marathon later this month, and it has been a fulfilling and character-building trip so far. If you have a moment, skip on over and check out my progress on my running blog.

I also wrote about my motivation for running on this blog started by my friend Sarah B. Gilliam. If you haven't seen her photography blog or her personal blog, then get on over there. You will be inspired.

I'm buying one of these Runner Girl magnets for me and my friend/running partner Erin as a little congratulatory present after we finish the race. Nine more days!




This one's just for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 16, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I have a Runner Girl visor that I wear when it's too hot for my normal cap.

Rebecca April 16, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

No way! I just bought a visor (although not Runner Girl) to wear during the race b/c baseball caps make me hot -especially since it's been so warm down here.

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP