Monday, June 15, 2009

Say Hello To My Anniversary Present

I am in heaven. I've been obsessed with getting a digital SLR for awhile now, because I am so tired of my point-and-shoot shots being out of focus. I have missed so many great moments because of the shutter delay and because the camera always wants to focus on whatever's in the background. So Jerod went out and bought the Canon Rebel XS, which I've been wanting for months and months. It's perfect for amateur shots, giving me some creative control and - finally! - a real-time shutter click and better focusing. I came home one day, and it was on the counter. Just sitting there.

Thank you, Jerod! I don't need things to celebrate our 13 years together, but I sure do like this camera. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

happy anniversary, rebecca! What a GREAT gift!!! And I love the mama mondays- you are SO right about that. gilliam life has pretty much become jack life. And I LOVE LOVE the photo of Sawyer in the bathtub. I just love the Denton Diary!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP