Monday, June 15, 2009

Mama Monday

Photo by Sarah B. Gilliam Photography

So my friend Julie is starting a Mama Monday post, in which moms - who are all about pictures of our kids and everyone else except ourselves - actually post a picture of themselves each week. I really can't stand pictures of me, but I'm sure someday my kids will want to see some. I'm rarely in pictures, because I'm usually the one taking them. I think it's worth a shot - and a good exercise in getting over whatever fears I have of looking at myself in pictures. Here's an excerpt from Julie's post:

"So - I am going to suggest a weekly meme: Mama Mondays. Post a picture of YOURSELF each Monday. (You can take the picture over the weekend when you’re dressed up for a date or church if you’d like but get out from behind the camera.) I bet your kids will love having those shots of you and it would be nice to see a face to go with all the things that get written from mama’s perspective."

Well, I just barely made in on Monday (only 30 minutes till Tuesday). But here it is!

Next time ... a self-portrait? Give Parker the camera? Maybe I'll get creative...

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP