Friday, July 30, 2010

Another Poop Post

Today Sawyer stood at the top of the stairs and said, "Big poop, mommy."

I was doing something downstairs and said "OK - I'll be right there."

I thought he might sit on the potty. He's been doing that pretty well. So I climbed the stairs and saw ... big poop streaks ON THE WALL.

When Sawyer saw my shocked face, he started crying and held out his ... very dirty hands. "Big poop!" he wailed.

Yes, I see. Sigh.

Parker was behind me, gagging.

Fortunately, nothing really fazes me these days. I just picked him up (trying to keep those hands from making contact), saying "It's OK - we'll clean it up," because he was so upset. Downstairs to the bathtub we went. Then I headed back up to wash the walls.

Parker summed it up well, especially for a 6-year-old.

"I'm not used to seeing poop on the walls," he said solemnly, watching me scrub. "That is really disturbing."

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 30, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

"That is really disturbing." LOL!

Rebecca July 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Yes - he was so grown-up about it (except for the gagging part). And it was disturbing. LOL.

Anonymous,  July 31, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

I AM ALMOST IN TEARS reading this. hahahaha!!!!!! Loving your last posts, Rebecca and so glad I get to keep up with your family on here. :)

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP