Saturday, March 28, 2009

Begin Again

After a long hiatus, I'm ready to start up my blog again.... I didn't mean to be such a slacker... I skipped over Christmas, Sawyer's first birthday, Sawyer's first haircut, Parker's silly antics and amazing drawings ... so many moments - big and small. I'll post a few highlights (I captured them all with photos, of course!), but my goal is to start posting at least once a week. 


I can do that, right? Once a week? I miss posting my thoughts about these munchkins, and seeing their sweet images on the screen. I always take the photos, but I like reflecting on our days. It comes out like a story, which I suppose it is. So here goes. Blog No. 1 of 2009. To be followed by many more. 

Really. :)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP