Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello, blog world. Here are my awesome boys, Parker and Sawyer. I'm going to try to document our days for our friends and family who live so far away and don't get to share in the (mostly) sweet moments that make up our lives.

I can't promise a post a day, because life gets in the way. After working, cooking, folding clothes, bathing little ones, reading stories, nursing, changing diapers, showering, sleeping (not much), trying to spend some time with husband, eating - the list goes on! - who has time to blog?? I was inspired by a few friends of mine who have dynamic and interesting blogs that make me laugh and think and try to be a better person. Don't expect that here, though. I just want to share some pictures and a musing or two. And perhaps bring some smiles to our faraway folks.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP