Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Adventures

Wow. I can't believe my last post was about the pool! Now it's October, and so much more has changed than the season. I started a new adventure in August when I took a job as a preschool teacher. My youngest son is there with me, and I love that he is just down the hall. I also love the schedule (summers off!!) and the active, hands-on, in-the-moment nature of the job. When I'm home, I am really home and focusing on my family - not on e-mails or phone calls or work that needs to be done when the kids go to bed. It's exactly what I need at this point in my life, and I'm happily rolling with it. More about that later. ... I just wanted to check in and say I haven't abandoned my blog. I'm just figuring out when and how I can fit it in.
Thanks for stopping by. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 14, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Look at that sass! Good for you for finding what works for you at this moment.

Rebecca October 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

LOL - yes, he is very sassy lately! :) Thanks. Things are going well - but busy.

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP