Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It Had to Happen Some Time

Funny how each relative's house is a completely different experience. ... In the big town of Des Arc, we headed to the outdoors and spent the day at deer camp. Parker learned to shoot a gun (with a silencer), which was great fun for him and ... well, you can imagine how I felt! Actually, I shot it myself a couple times and hit the target. Apparently, I'm a natural. :)
We did not shoot any deer. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
We rode four-wheelers, roasted marshmallows and hot dogs over the fire, and shot guns. I actually took a nap at one point inside the cabin... until a fly buzzed right into my ear and woke me up.

Oh, and our minivan was the first ever at deer camp.



































2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

YOU CRACK ME UP. Way to hang in there, mom.

Unknown April 8, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

not that there's anything wrong with that? was that a reference to shooting a deer? or NOT shooting a deer? :lol

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP