Monday, June 16, 2008

Overwhelmed



I haven't posted in a while because life has just been overwhelming lately. Too little sleep, too much to do. Last night I was up until 11:30 folding clothes, washing clothes, laying out clothes for the next day, washing bottles for daycare, finishing up a freelance article, etc., etc., etc. Then I was up twice feeding Sawyer, and up for good at 6:30. It seems never-ending. I'm sure my perspective will all change when I get a full night's sleep. Now I have to go pump and start the whole process again. **Sigh**


On a lighter note - Sawyer laughed today for the first time - really laughed!! Jerod was playing with him, kissing his cheeks and giving zerbets, and he started laughing. What a sweet sound! I have so many pictures to post, but I don't have time right now. Here are a couple of photos from our recent visit to an old-fashioned Dairy Dip place built in the 1960s. I had the chocolate-dipped cone. Ice cream just makes you feel good.


1 comments:

Julie Clark June 27, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

we went to the Dairy Dip just a few weeks ago, too. It was supremely MESSY! Most of the ice cream melted before we could eat it!

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP